Monday, February 14, 2005

What am I going to wear tomorrow?

This weekend I spent quality time with my friend Jill and her brother James in Kansas City. It was a frivolous weekend full of fun, entertainment, and good food. Really good food! There are a bunch of great stories to tell, but alas I am spent and I must say goodnight. Perhaps tomorrow I will have the gumption to tell you all about it. I have just one thought to leave you with. Although I can not see the results of today, or the workings of tomorrow I know that God is here, and He will be there tomorrow as well. It is my choice weather I see Him or not. It could be easy to ignore Him tomorrow. (ahem, extremely easy, cough) Yet, He will be there weather I choose to acknowledge that. This is what I love about Him. He is the master of being there all the time. He is the master of time....

Song: It's Not Easy Being Green

No comments: