Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Panda's Writing Style

This evening I was inspired by my good friend Panda, who had a Lynn J. essay to write and didn’t know what to say. Here is what she came up with:

“Growing up I was always told that everything happened for a purpose, and that God had a purpose for my life. Reading the Bible and reading about Jesus’ life, everything he did also had a purpose. He knew what he was supposed to do and he knew everything that would happen to him. Wright tells his thoughts ogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. This really sucks butt. How about we not do this anymore. (To the tune of Veggie Tales) If you like to talk to tomatoes, if a squash could make you smile, if you like to waltz with potatoes up and down the produce aisle. Have we got show for you, Veggie tales, veggie tales, veggie tales veggie tales veggie tales. Borccile, celery got to be veggie tales lima beans color green peachy keen veggie tales. There never ever ever ever been a show like veggie tales.
(To the tune of This is the song that never ends) This is the essay that never ends yes it really sucks yes sucks my friend. One night I started writing it not knowing what to write but I continued writing it the end was out of sight but this really sucks.
(To the tune of Cheers Theme Song) Sometime I want to go where nobody knows my name, and I always stay the same, I wanta be where I can’ t see my troubles are all the same, I wanta go where I can play some games.
Application: (To the Tune of Jesus Loves Me) Jesus loves me this I know for lynn jost really blows he makes my day really suck then I sit like a duck. Yes I hate lynn jost but don’t take it personally I just needed 11 more words now this essay is complete.
(287 words)” - Coppied from the Panda Bear Computer.

Yah, it met the word limit. I am not so sure if she will turn it in or not. She is a pretty stubborn person, (she didn’t earn the nickname stubby for nothing). Yes, this is the normal kind of thing that happens to one’s writing style when one is plagued by CONTINUOUS L. J. essays. I wonder at the trauma that this poor bear has endured struggling with the enormous amounts of Life and Teachings swirling around in her head.

No comments: