Monday, October 10, 2005

To Whom it may concern,




It has been brought to my attention that the mishaps of my life, especially concerning my speech, could be considered “sketchy” or “questionable.” Be assured that although I may appear a mild mannered person on the outside I live my mental life with somewhat of a reckless abandon. This attitude has brought me to saying and miss-saying many things that perhaps might be better if kept to ones self, but alas I don’t think the filtering part of my frontal lobe works with the efficiency that it should. This lack of coordination between frontal lobe and my tongue causes me many an embarrassing moment. I pray that these moments, although terribly uncomfortable at the time, prove to be great memories and stories that I can pass on to my future generations, after they are old enough to hear that is.

No comments: