Saturday, October 08, 2005

Who sleeps on cupcakes? I know someone!

Lets get a cheer for cast bonding! Lets get a cheer for sleeping for an entire week on a cupcake in a baggie! Lets get a cheer for people who are hopelessly oblivious!
None of these statements are related to each other in any way shape or form. They are all part of my life right now, but none of them deal with each other.
So as of late my posts have been less than vague, but that is because my posts reflect the state and condition of my brain. Anyway….
Here is a random fact that I just discovered about my foot. (Not The Foot, but my foot) I have a place in the top of my foot that must be a nerve ending, because whenever my shoe rubs it I get a tingling feeling in the crevice between my large and second toes. Weird huh?
Is there anyone out there that can tell me the function of every F1, F2, F3….key on the keyboard? If so, I will give you some cake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts.

I have a residential wine cellars site. It pretty much covers residential wine cellars related stuff.Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rod

"A work in progress," said...

This bothers me. Where are these random adds comming from. Grrrrr. STOP IT BLOGGER!

Mrs. Buller said...

At least he left a name. now you know its rod's fault. but in his defense, he said he read your posts. now why would you be interested in wine?

Mrs. Buller said...

p.s. are you sure the hopelessly oblivious and the cupcake are unrelated?