Saturday, December 10, 2005

I want to be a Nymph

Yesterday I went to see the Chronicles of Narnia with a group of about 20 people from Tabor. It was a great movie. There were some things from the book that I wish that they would have included more of, but on the whole I liked it a lot. The actress who played the white witch was absolutely amazing. She was so fierce and had so much talent: I am going to be watching for her in other films. One of my favorite parts of the movie (also one of my favorite parts of the book) was when Mr. Tumnus played the Narnian Lullaby. I loved the fire, the music, and Tumnus’ personality. And may I just say that the scene when the cloth first falls off of the wardrobe was amazing. I also think I liked it because it reminded me of how much I loved reading the books and of how much I love the characterization of Asland. He is not a tame lion, but he is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Narnia. Peter is going to be gorgeous when he is older. I love British men. ~lee m