Friday, January 27, 2006

SHOUT HUZZAH!!!

I have had a wonderful interterm. True, the class that I took was mostly busy work, but I did learn some good things. Honestly my friends made interterm awesome. I got to do a lot of fun things like….
Cooking with people
Going to Old Chicago
Celebrating Panda’s birthday
Watching American Idol five
Going to Sharon’s house
Rehearsing for the Shorts (comedy acts)
Going to P. F. Chang’s (amazing food, good waiter, wonderful company)
Getting flipped over furniture
Having girl’s night (We watched Sunday in New York. So funny!)
Working in the Snack Bar
Playing and finally winning Sorry
Having a root beer party with Rachel to celebrate her future decisions
And a myriad of other things.
I thank God for all of these fun times. I rejoice in the people He has placed in my life. I praise Him for friendship, laughter, and celebration.
So shout Huzzah for an awesome interterm!!!

No comments: