Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine Reflection

Wow, I haven’t written anything on word perfect since the beginning of the computer days for the Hope house. I am currently posting from my roommate’s lap top and she has it. I am using this program for old time sake, and for the goodness of all mankind. Ahem.

Yesterday was a great, amazing, fantastic, scrumdidilumptious day! Today I was in the prayer room and someone made the comment that Valentines day is all about Love, and God is Love. Therefore valentines day is all about God. It was a great reminder of the way that we experience God’s love through other people. When I think about how much I love my family and friends, I try to imagine how much God loves me in comparison, and I am amazed.

P.S. My Mommy and Daddy took pity on me and got me The Emperor’s New Groove. (I used to own it, but it was stolen from me last year and I have been in withdrawal since then.) I am Soooooo Happy To Have It Back!!!!!
And then there is Chris..... :-) Wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making my day wonderful...