Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This morning I woke up, and I had a bad stomach ache. I thought about it for a while, and I came to a conclusion. I have the reverse of what I had before college. Before my freshmen year I had pre college anxiety, and now I am a victim of post college anxiety. Before college it was mostly an anxiety of what I would face when I got to college, but now it is more of an anxiety over what I may loose. I have made the most amazing friends that I have ever had here at Tabor. The people who I have known throughout my years of school who are graduating with me mean more to me than I can express. May this be a tribute to them.

Amy – No one will ever be as loyal or as close
Amanda – No one will ever be as quick witted, hilarious, or easy to scare
Becky – No one will ever keep me speechless as long as you can, or be as sparkling as you are
Rachel P – No one will ever keep me on my toes so much, or care so much
Roman – No man (except one) will ever be as protective, or brotherly
Cara – No one will ever surprise me with weird moods like you do
Doc O. – No one will ever make me think like you do
Jonathan – No one will ever be as unexpected as you are, or as brave
Jenna – No one will be as eloquent as you are, or have as creative of a mind as you have
Jill – No one will ever make up wonderful morning songs like you
Landon – No one will ever make me as puzzled as you do, or be as evident in striving for strength of faith
Kindra – No one will ever make me laugh as you do
Mike B. – No one will ever be as honest as you
Val – No one will ever be as friendly as you are
Lucas – No one will ever be as passionate as you are about the things that you love
Rachel used to be W but now is R – No one will ever share like you do, or give hugs like you
Amy used to be M but now is T – No one will ever have Guns as big as yours or be as perseverant as you are
Nick – No one will ever be as passionate in new forms of ministry as you are

Although there will be people that come along who excel in these areas, I will always remember you for these things. I love you all. God Bless

No comments: