Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween might start with Hall, but it does not end in eluiah!

This morning I garbed myself in my best spy-wear. I had everything right down to the dark trench coat, ear piece, and dark hat. The kids were so pumped about their costumes. They were also pumped that I was a spy. They said, "wow... I knew that you would be a spy." (Because I have told them many times, if I was not a teacher, I would be a spy.)

We had the traditional Halloween Parade. The fifth grade classes led us out around the track, and the rest of the classes followed in line. After that the fifth grades looped around again to see every one's costume and then we all went inside. The entire thing took from 8:40 to 9:15. The pour little children had red cheeks and noses by the time they reached the end of their long parade. But, It was fun.

First grade was fun as well.

Fifth grade, my first class did awesome. Congratulations 5W you are my best fifth grade class as of late! 5V made up for the awesomeness of 5W right down to bodily harm and racial slurs. (sometimes children are truly evil. there is no other word to describe it.)

Third grade had the potential of being fun. They made it half way, and then slid back down the mountain of the anticipation of this evening's festivities.

It is only 12:30. I still have half of the day to go. I have a head ache to beat the band, and I have two 27 member 2nd grade classes coming up.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name...

No comments: