Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am Find, FINED, FIND

I can't breathe through my nose. I am currently introducing myself as Jed.

I was trying to explain what my friend's maiden name was today at lunch. I said, "Her name was Burds. Burds. WINTER BURDS!, Ahem... B-U-R-N-S (Spelling out each letter) Burds!"

The other thing that went on in the lounge today...

A teacher just got back from Las Vegas. She was talking about the large man who sat next to her on the plane. Now this teacher has a sharp tongue and she has OCD. This is a frightening combination to anyone who knows her. I like her... as long as she keeps liking me... But the poor portly "gentleman" (Who happens to be the owner of the Strip Bar in this town) is not liked by this OCD - sharped tongue teacher, and now he knows it.

I would have loved to hear her scream at him while being squished to her side of their two chairs.... "I NEED MY ZITHROMAX, NOW!!!" While his posse of "ladies" and pimps watched in horror.

1 comment:

none said...

lol.

seriously.

lol.