Thursday, May 01, 2008

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

Well ladies and germs, There are officially fifteen days left in our school year. These are desperate times my friends.

Desperate times due to the fact that both our principal and our assistant principal are out of the building today. Do you understand what that means???

The inability to send children to the office.

Gasp!

It is true, we are not allowed to give office referals because our principals are gone, and the secretary just doesn't think it is in her job description to RIP kids. Even though both you and I know that she could rip anybody's kid any day of the week.

The biggest part of this deal is that, Shhhhh we don't want the kids to know that they are gone.

So in a desperate effort to fool the students, our secretaries have set up a Tina dummy.

Behold the Tina Dummy



It is a suit of clothing stuffed in proportion to our fearless leader. It is topped with a proportional balloon with a wig on top of it. The face of the balloon has been artistically improoved to look pretty much JUST LIKE TINA. Tina dummy sat at her desk for half of the day yesterday.

I thought that our office staff had stuff to do... I guess not.

4 comments:

none said...

wow. i mean wow.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking "oh my gosh"...but wow works too.

-Lisa

Becky said...

you know the time it took them to make the dummy and set it up, they could've dealt with 15 obnoxious kids and sent them back to class! AHAHAHA!!!!

Amanda said...

You know, I'm considered part of the office staff...AND specials at my school...and I can say that for sure, we would totally do that. :)