Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

Each year I find I have more and more reasons to be thankful. This year is no exception.

I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for the new life in J and E's family.
I am thankful to see S. this week.
I am thankful for the health of my family and I.
I am thankful for my Husband and the first holiday season we are married.
I am thankful for my in law family and how they have accepted me as one of their own.
I am thankful that I don't have to plan a wedding in 2009.
I am thankful for the way Technology has been able to keep me connected with the people I care about.
I am thankful that gas is $1.66 so I can afford to go visit friends.
I am thankful for this new school year. It has been so much better than last year. I thought I liked my job last year, but I didn't like it half as much as I have liked it this year.
I am thankful for the chance to conduct a church choir and stretch my abilities.
I am thankful for Husband's job and for his boss and her understanding and desire to see him succeed.
I am thankful for friendships rekindled.
I am thankful for God's gift of Jesus which gives me the ability to truly be thankful.

There are so many reasons to be thankful.

No comments: