Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Morning of Day Three

Ok,
So this is the morning of Day 3 for me. Yesterday was day one for the other teachers. After the shred we went out to the track to power walk. I kept telling them... "The best thing to do is to keep moving so that your blood can carry away all of the lactic acid that you just built up." There were only two of us that did more than one lap.

Four laps is a mile.

Now I know that some of them had commitments, and I am going to have other commitments on other days. I just hope that they didn't come yesterday, get really sore today, and then quit on me today.

Upside so far: I don't know if it is my imagination or if it is real but I can see a muscle in my arms. Even when I am not flexing. Then when I flex, I can see my bicep. That's a good sign, right?

Downside so far: It HURTS to get up and down. Espeically off of the tiolet. I am afraid I am going to get stuck half way down and miss teaching my classes. That's a bad sign, right? Maybe I can get my College Track legs back. Man, those were the best of legs. Maybe they won't be so muscly that they won't be huge.

Gotta go, a shreder is here to complain about how sore she is.

2 comments:

none said...

i don't remember the last time i saw my muscles....i should probably stop eating butter for breakfast. ;-)

also, your profile name shows up weird in my "recent comments" feed. maybe take out the quote marks?

WV: porehor - (afraid to say anything)

Mrs. Buller said...

oo, oo, i worked out today! definitely not shredding though. good ol' denise austin body burn yoga. huzzah. and hopefully i won't putz out after a few days....

i'm gonna go try and write a new post! you're so inspiring! hmm, i should eat something first... lots back!

wv: coushlo ...coush, something to use for the stiffness...