Tuesday, March 08, 2005

This is for the people I love

I am beginning to notice the amazing people who I come in contact with every day and throughout my life. I have friends who have lived through so much and their faith is steadfast. I am not saying that they do not question from time to time, but even in their questioning they remain faithful to God and to the people who love them. This is a tribute to those who are sad and troubled or were sad and troubled and who have lived life in spite of these things.
I am thankful for my friends who have and still live through times of depression. May God’s Joy surround you.
I am thankful for my friends who have lost their mothers and fathers. May God be both mother and father to you, and may He provide you with people to love you as parents do.
I am thankful for my friends who are loosing loved ones in these current days. May God comfort you and your family. May he give you people to lean on and to cry on.
I am thankful for my friends who have and are survivors of chronic diseases. You inspire me to trust. May God strengthen your trust in Him.
I am thankful for my Mom and Dad who are experiencing life alone again. May God give you times of immeasurable joy incomparable with times before.

Song: Only Hope - Switchfoot

No comments: