Sunday, February 27, 2005

I am in love

Hee hee, I made you think twice right? Yah, the whole love thing is just to say that I am in love with the Les Miserables sound track. Now before you stoop to the “then why don’t you marry it?” forth grade thing, I need to remind you that music is my passion so I am allowed to say that. I understand that Tabor would never do it, but I sure wish that they would.
Hmmmm what else….oh yes, about my last post, I am pretty sure that I am a porch swing being sprinkled by the occasional breeze from a sprinkler. That is just about right.
Well, I think early to bed for me tonight because this week is going to be a bear. (Huge, looming projects and papers are my favorite!!!!!)

Song: A Little Fall of Rain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

had fun watching american idol. wish i had some insightful comment about music. oh well.