Sunday, March 20, 2005

Well, here is an official update on my life.

Item One: Life and Teachings of Jesus is hard on me. On a good note, I finally finished my rough draft to my formal. On a bad note I am turning it in early so that Lynn can rip it apart and expect me to pick up the pieces and turn it into a masterpiece.
Item Two: Choir is going well. I had a concert in Topeka this morning. It was a long drive there followed by a good concert, followed by a long drive home. I was able to somewhat sleep on the way back. I was resting my head on my fist while it was wedged between the window and the back corner of the 15 passenger van. Every time we went over a bump I clocked myself in the face with my fist and then my head would bounce back and forth between the window and the support beam of the roof. Needless to say I probably would have done better staying awake.
Item Three: Choir tour. I am heading to California for the first time with 45 ish of the coolest people I know. We get Rex to drive our buss again (as opposed to Pick Ax Charley…a driver that we had on high school choir tour) I am not excited about the exceedingly long buss ride over night. I am going to need to get my hands on some super good sleeping pills. (Anyone want to help me with that one?) We get to see lots of stuff and I am excited
Item Four: Life in general is good. I love my friends and we have a lot of fun. However I miss my family. Spring does not allow much time to see them.
Item Five: I have found a new passion. I am starting to become enthusiastic about kitchen equipment. I frightened one of my guy friends with my passion for my new mixing boles the other night. (Sorry) Then I went and bought a muffin tin, and a mixing spoon. Amy’s mom got her a soup ladle from the Pampered Chef and I am impressed with the superior quality to wal-mart brand.
Item Six: Ok, now I am stalling from doing my homework. Perhaps I shall go read some of Upside-down Kingdom. For some reason I am curious about the social messianic implications of the temptation of Jesus. [Hugely Sarcastic Statement Preceding This Bracket.]

Song: I Will Survive

No comments: