Thursday, March 17, 2005

What is the life expectancy of a Beta?

I am getting to be pretty sorry about entering frequently. I will try harder, but I can’t promise anything.
Here is a random question; do fish become more likely to spaz with old age? My fish seems to have little spasms more often lately. He is an old fish (about two and a half or so) and I would like him to live to the ripe old age of three or four. Perhaps he will even outlive my sister’s zebra fish. (Which only lived as long as it did because I saved it from her flushing him LIVE down the toilet. That would be an unpleasant end for any creature, even if it was a mean grouch that picked on her neons.)
This evening I had two wonderful chats. First I had a visit from a friend from childhood, Dana. We went out to dinner and then talked for a while. It was great to see her and hear all about her adventurous life in Florida. The other conversation was with my musical friend Amy. It was good to get to talk to her. We spend so much time together, but I miss just hanging out for fun.
We listened to the Phantom of the Opera, The Brendanburg Concertos, and West Side Story. Ah….The good life of procrastination.
Well it is about time for me to get some sleep.
Tomorrow I am going to see a woman about a basement. Wish me luck!

Song: I’ve Got Friends in Low Places

No comments: