Friday, April 29, 2005

Memories

Tonight I took a trip down memory lane.
This evening I had the opportunity to watch one of the shows that I grew up on. Today’s Special was a large part of my childhood. Muffy Mouse was my all time hero for a long time. I appreciated her state of the art apartment as well as her incredible rhyming abilities, which I must say I tried to emulate as much as I could. For others of you who remember great public television channels how about these shows for memories, Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood (the incredible hulk episode was the best), Reading Rainbow, Square One (including Math Net of which the Whit’s End mystery was the best ever), Sesame Street (Linda was my favorite, I had my own signing with Linda book), Zoobaly Zoo (Wazzat was my favorite. She was some kind of pink animal who played the key board.), Little House on the Prairie (Didn’t everyone love Manley?), Bob Ross and his happy little trees, and Toy Boy and Santa for the holidays.
What has happened to the television of today? Japanimation is just not as good as good old Channel 8 television.

No comments: