Thursday, May 05, 2005

The message of the erase board

Today I walked past a dry erase board with the number of days left in this semester numbered on it. AAAHHHHHHH! Talk about your waker uppers. I can’t believe that this semester has flown this fast. The end of the semester brings good things though. I get to see my friend Sabrah soon when she comes back to town. Other people will be coming back to visit. My friend Patrick is visiting this weekend. Mother’s day I get to go out with the family on Sunday, and take pictures with sister on Sunday afternoon. If only I didn’t have serious music history to get done this weekend everything would be perfect.
Shoot, I almost forgot. The most exciting of all things! I get to live in a house next year and not a dorm. I get not one but two living rooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a full sized fridge, extended open house hours, and a garage for my bike! And I get to share it with six of the coolest people that I know. As Napoleon would say “Yesssssss.”

Random fact of me for the day: Every single one of my houseplants has a new leaf. I love spring!

Song: Gloria – Taylor Sorensen

2 comments:

thaddaeus said...

you keep track of your houseplant's leaves?

you have way too much time

"A work in progress," said...

My plants have become my way to de-stress. What can I say, I love them!
-Jen