Monday, May 02, 2005

Mmm Mmm Good

I am pleased to say that my sushi eating experience was satisfactory. I am not so much of a fan of how salty the sea weed raps are, but the fish was good for the most part. My two favorites were the eel and the shrimp they had some sort of sauce that I enjoyed. I also had a ginger salad. It was incredible. The thing that I am the most proud of was the fact that I successfully ate the entire meal with chopsticks, and I wasn’t that bad either.
For a treat we got to stop at Starbucks on the way home and I got a white chocolate mocha frapachino. (I have no idea how to spell that) Anyway it was really good. Amen for chocolate, sugar, and caffeine all together in one cup.

song: Comes love - Ella Fitzgerald

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i would have to say that i share the love of white chocolate mochas. but get this... you can also get a zebra which is half the white chocolate with dark chocolate also. (it's not on the menu, but you can show your coffee expertise by ordering it.) chopsticks aren't the easiest, but when you're in asia you have to learn fast if you want to eat.