Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My roommate is rubbing off on me!!!

So here is the story of how I learned to procrastinate. This summer I am taking some classes on line and I have one day to finish my biology class. Sadly enough I have an enormous test that I haven’t studied for, and for some reason I feel no remorse. Thanks Amy. No seriously thank you for showing me this free feeling that I have in my soul! I love procrastination. See the thing is…I would have to seriously bomb this test like a zero in order to flunk this class. If I do alright, I will pass. And the beauty of transferring in this class is the GPA doesn’t count. So it won’t hurt me one bit! I love loopholes.
Other than that not much is going on. Oh yah, there is a kid that I pick up in the mornings. He is cute, but has some serious anger problems. Anyway he likes to call people block head, stupid head, cow head, bus head, pretty much anything he can get ahold of and then tack head onto the end and it becomes an insult. So today I was riding in the car and for some reason I said whoopsi-daisies (thanks Goertzen). I was promptly called a Whoopsi-daisy face head. If some body ever asks me what one of those looks like I guess I can just tell them, well you are looking at the first genuine Whoopsi-daisy face head.
I am not being sarcastic when I say I truly love my job!

No comments: