Sunday, July 31, 2005

PV parent's night

I never knew how it felt to be on this side of a parent’s night. Last Thursday PV had the parents night program. All of the kids got up to sing the first song, which was Sunshine on my Shoulders by John Denver. The kids didn’t like the song very much because it was slow. They are more into the fast ones. Then the preschoolers got up and sang You Are My Sunshine with pop bottle shakers. My favorite part of the preschool production was when a little guy jumped up behind the pulpit, grabbed the microphone, and yelled Yo Yo Yo What’s Up. Everyone melted into hysterical laughter. It was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.
I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday. It was great. Johnny Dep was the perfect combination of funny and creepy at the same time. The kids who acted were great to. The Oompa Loompas were priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! I've missed your posts and am glad to see you finally wrote something. Love you!