Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Let the good times roll

Although I don’t have much to say, I’ve decided to post for nobody’s sake.
So this weekend I went to the lake with my friends from church. One of the guys in my small group has a thing with closeness; it is the opposite of what Mike W. thing with closeness is. Oh yes James likes closeness, squishing, and smashing his friends with the hopes that it will encourage group bonding. (I am sure the bonding is what causes Terry to play rock paper scissors with anyone to get out of riding three in the front seat of “the cruiser”) anyway….
After getting to the lake in one peace we played around for a while, went out on the boat. got thrown off a tube, threw a football around (I can throw but I can’t catch worth a darn), watched people roll down a hill in an inner-tube, and finally did what our group does best…ate. It was a great time. Afterward, we went to Danielle’s house to play ping-pong, foose ball, and basketball.
It is hard to come to the realization that this is the second to last day of summer. I love the months so much I would have them all year. Although I head back to school on Thursday, Let the good times with the small group keep on rolling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found it... hope your summer ended with a bang... have a good day

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... that last one and this one is from tom