Friday, September 23, 2005

Why is Jiminy Cricket Green?

I would like to extinguish the lives of all bug type things! Last night I was shaken out of a beautiful sleep by none other than a HUGE GYNORMOUS SON OF A CRAISED HAMPSTER’S SISTER’S DOG’S CRICKET!!!! The cricket kept both Amy and I up for FOREVER. I stuffed a comforter in my ear, and pressed the other into my pillow so far that the memory foam will never by the same. But he ceased to continue his annoying chirping (screech SCREECH! Screech SCREECH!) 10 min before my alarm went off. How kind and courteous of him. (Thanks Jiminy for teaching your relatives good manners. By the way, Why are you green instead of black?)
Then this morning I was on my merry way to blow dry my hair and I went to plug in the blow dryer. I jumped back in complete disgust. There was a spider wedging itself into a faulty crack in our outlet by my desk. Three legs were showing and they were writhing in a distasteful manner. (I admit, I screeched! Which is all that I can do in the mornings because screaming is out of my morning amplitude level) Anyway, he escaped but not before I roasted him for a while with the hot end of my blow dryer.
And that is why this morning, I hate bug type things.

No comments: