Wednesday, September 28, 2005

scattered, and exhausted, and generally good

So it is almost October, wow. This month has flown. I am trying to make the most of my senior year. That includes doing everything that I possibly can with my friends. Well, my homework is taking up some time as well. All this is to say that I haven’t been sleeping as much as I should, so my body made up for it in ALL of my classes today. I never sleep in class, and today I slept through half of each of my classes today. (The second half, which fits together with many popular teaching theories.) So I decided that for the rest of the day I will do nothing but homework and go to bed at 8 or 9, which is completely ridiculous, but I am going to try to do it. Not only for my sake, but also for the sake of my professors because I was not able to affirm them with the usual, “Yes I understand” nods that I usually give. (I think that is why they like me, at least I think they like me, oh well…)
In other news…The play is going well. I took a history test and I think I did ok. I get to sing a solo in concert choir for the first time! I have two new Soul Sisters. Our house mop has successfully made our main floor stink. I am finally getting used to the dishwasher. I miss my church friends. I still hate green peppers.

Good by

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

seriously... what is your issue with green peppers? first, they are cool because they are the best color ever - GREEN! second, they are crunchy. thrid, they taste great. obiviously you just have no clue. in fact, i'm going to go eat some.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.