Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Purple wall fixture



So…we had our pirate party last night. It was partly in celebration of my dear roommate’s birthday, but it wasn’t at the same time. (The previous statement is not relevant to much except for now I have more company of 22 year olds.) The party was great. We all looked pretty good. We had trivia and then watched pirates of the Caribbean. (Can I just say that normally Johnny Depp is not so good looking, but in that movie he sure is.) Here are some pictures!!!
Also, tomorrow I am leaving for NATS in Lincoln NE. I am somewhat excited about hanging out with my music major and vocal people, but some of me just wants to stay here and get stuff done. Also the whole competition thing doesn’t thrill me. I will make the best of it. I will report on the characters that attend these things. My freshmen year everyone in the auditorium had to stand and sing Ol’langsian (Should old acquaintance be forgot…) I have no idea how to spell that. But anyway, we had to sing that song and hold hands at the end of the evening. It was CHEEZE!!!!
Today my voice teacher made a stunning observation about my life. DRAT! DRAT! And DOUBLE DRAT! (No, you aren’t supposed to figure out what it means….don’t ask either.)
On the up side I am going to S P and D for the first time in a while, which means I should go.

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

i'm a fan of the random title. that's all. love ya, Brandy Cole