Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I need a brain massage

I am still alive! So here will be a random post of the things I have been doing.
1. Reading an Abigail Adams book for history. (good book)
2. Justifying things by the day of the week. Such as: I want to wear a skirt. Why? Because it is Thursday.
3. Being mad at my math professor for assigning us a stupid research paper. Grrrr.
4. Going to Nebraska for NATS and competing against some amazing sopranos.
5. Seeing Lisa Lowen who I love. And talking to her about her boyfriend Kevin whose real name is Jeff.
6. Buying an outrageously cute jacket.
7. Baking cookies for my friend Roman and dressing up like a Granny to take them to him. (longish short story)
8. Watching my Voice teacher in a new relationship, and listening to cute conversations about what the other one likes on top of pizza.
9. Set up a facebook for panda.
10. Learned how to make Zweiback from John
11. Started working on one of my 3 Bradley Dean projects. Grrrrr
12. Having “Honest Hour” with Elise
13. Talking with my Amy
14. Conducting the Halleluiah chorus (Ahem, or at least trying)
15. Reading some good Psalms, check out Psalm 6.
16. Realizing that it is Wednesday afternoon, and I am brain dead.
Konk! (The sound my head is about to make when it hits my desk)
Smoosh! (The sound my head will make after I pick it off of my desk and lay it on my pillow for a nap
Ahhhh! (The sound of the bliss of the next 45 min.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin and I are coming for "Messiah". :)