Sunday, December 18, 2005

I am home

I am currently talking to MB or (Mike, Michel, Brenda, The Mule, Character Mike….and the list goes on) while waiting for Sabrah to call and tell me to come over so that we can bore each other to tears with the pictures of all that has happened to each other for the past 4 months. (Actually I love every minute of it, because I get caught up on every juicy detail of her life while trying to keep all of the names straight)
My mom just walked down the stairs with a music box playing O Christmas Tree, and it made me happy.
My dad is sitting watching TV. My sister was just over for a few hours. She played around on the Internet and we talked about stuff. (Including having competition on who was the better daughter, which happens to be her favorite games…ahem…) Anyways, she just left, and I just asked Mike what his favorite Christmas Tradition is, so I am going to go check out the answer. If you read this and feel like letting me know what your favorite Christmas tradition is, feel free. If you don’t have one, make one up. If you are beyond the creativity of making one up because your brain has been fried with finals, then go read a book that you liked in your childhood to recapture the wonder and romance of life.
Love all around, and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
My favorite Christmas tradition is the reading of the Christmas story from Luke. My family "acts" out the story by moving the nativity characters to the correct place during the reading of the story. We have had some strange characters in past years including the dog bearing the wise men and the angels don't always come in on cue. We have also told which is our favorite character and why. The two oldest favor Joseph while the youngest likes the shepherds. I am rather partial to Mary. As to my identity - tell Amy our tradition and she should be able to tell you who I am.