Monday, December 26, 2005

Skip-Bo

Well, Christmas was wonderful. The Christmas Eve service was beautiful. Kati, Lee, and I took Christmas pictures in front of the tree. They all turned out well. I will share them with you when I reach my dorm. I got my drum for Christmas, and I also got the Chronicles of Narnia as a complete volume. Those are my favorite things of this year. I can’t wait to get back to school and play with Becky. (Oh yah, I found out that my interterm class meets from 1:30-4:30 in McPherson. That stinks!)
I had a great time with friends so far this break. I hope you are all well. I am currently playing skip-bo with my family. My sister is currently picking on me, and repetitively calling me Loser. (Her favorite pet name for the people she loves.) She also has been criticizing my relationships, game-playing style, clothing style, life as a student, and taste in food. (She loves me, a lot.)
My dad has been talking for most of the evening with an oriental accent. It has been priceless.
I JUST WON!!!!
And with that, I will end
P.S. Pray for my sister's Boyfriend's dad. He is in the Hospital and is not doing well. They are considering transfering him to Wichita. Lee's parents have 7 kids from 1 to 22. The family is stressed and exhausted. Pray for his faith and strength for their family.

No comments: