Sunday, January 08, 2006

A birthday in a full new year





I have been busy...
Interterm started this past Tuesday and I am currently procrastinating my listening. (when you are a music major listening is part of your homework quite often.)
So school has been happening…
Friends have also been happening...
In fact, yesterday four of us went out to celebrate the birthday of my dear roommate from my freshman year Amanda. It was pretty sweet; Chris got Amanda a 5ft inflatable monkey for her birthday. Here are some pictures of her reaction and then of her and the monkey. We went to Hutchinson and ate at Carlos O’Kelly’s. Yum. Then I had Brahms Ice Cream for dinner. (not so much a healthy food day, but it was good) We bummed around in hutch for a while and then went to Amanda’s puppy and then to my house to see my puppies. Then back to the burro.
Tonight I have rehearsal and then a cast meeting. I get to be in two Tabor plays coming up. I am in the Comedies on Feb 2 and 3 and then in May I am in “The Anatomy of Gray” Not to be confused with “Gray’s Anatomy” It’s completely different.
Well, I’ve honestly got to go. There is so much to do and so little time.
Love to all, and thanks for the comment Aunt Deb.

No comments: