Friday, January 20, 2006

A bunch O' blandness

I should post.
Wow, I don’t know what to say.
Um, yesterday I saw a big group of people from PV kids club walking to the park together. It made me smile and made me want to get back to work at camp. I need to call PV and talk with them about permanent job possibilities. (Ahhhh the real world approaches!!!)
So last night I was talking and realized that I miss my Virginia friends. Where is the love during interterm? Let me tell you where the love went…Gospel of John. Yep Everyone in that and in personal finance has NO life beyond class and rehearsal (if they have rehearsal). Hey John people…good luck on the formal by the way.
Well I am gonna split. My somewhat frustrating professor didn’t give me my next assignment, so I will have to work on it when I actually would rather do something else as opposed to right now when I have nothing to do. Grrrr
Beyond that, I love college.

No comments: