Friday, March 17, 2006

Intro to Senior Choir Tour

Well, I am off!
I am leaving for my last choir tour here at Tabor College. I just want to say that I have a sorrowful sad sigh in my soul. (How is that for alliteration?!) But I will not concentrate on the lasts of this trip. Instead I will concentrate on the firsts.
1. My first choir tour to Minnesota
2. My first choir tour to South Dakota
3. My first choir tour with Rachel in choir
4. My first choir tour as the Vice President to Jonathan
5. My first choir tour with Secretary Beccus as my honest to goodness secretary
6. My first choir tour with a boy friend
7. My first choir tour as a senior
But, Remembering is good to
1. My last choir tour with Becky sticking her finger in the coat hanger and getting it stuck.
2. My last trip with the seniors who have been in choir with me for four years. (some of my best friends in the world)
3. My last choir tour with Rex as my buss driver
4. My last choir tour to try to find a seat with a light that works
5. My last choir tour…
I have had an amazing time in Tabor Choir. This opportunity has lead to experiences that I will never forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope its all going well, jen.
Doc