Friday, September 22, 2006

now that i know this works

Here are some funny things that kids have said to me:

The 3rd grade class asks?
What’s your name? And what did you do with Mrs. Baltzer?

Interaction with a 3rd grade girl:
Question 1: Are you married?
Answer: No
Question 2: Do you have kids?
Answer: I like kids, but I don’t have kids.

Quotes by Jacob (5th):
My Name is Trogdoor.
Strongbad told me the answer.
Can we sing it like Strongbad?

The 4th grade class asks:
Question: Who is that man?
Answer: Mr. Loewen. He is my teacher.
Question: Who is his teacher?

Quotes by Tatum (3rd):
Miss. Shope?
Miss. Koop?
Mrs. Shope?
What is your name?

I will try to give you more stories when I have more time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for quotes from kids!!! we'll have so many to share by the end of this year - life with kids is never dull, that's for sure. anyways, good luck with all that you're doing for school and the show!