Friday, November 03, 2006

MAPS Rhymes with ...

MAKE A RECCORD! RING THE BELLS! I ATTENDED A USEFUL IN-SERVICE DAY!!!!!
Today I attended a technology in service day. I actually learned some things. I got to sit and actually work with the programs that they were teaching us to use. It was wonderful. It is so much better than the maps testing in service that we had to go to last month. (insert enormous snore)
I actually feel kind of bad about hating that maps in service anyway, because I am putting it on my resume because it looks good. Man, those principals and superintendents are going to look at that and be Highly Impressed. They will say, “My, what a fine student who knows what Maps testing is. She must be a huge supporter of high stakes testing.” Little do they know….
Yah, anyway. I am going to go run a HHS musical rehearsal.

No comments: