Monday, November 13, 2006

a pause for a moment

Well, the semester is drawing to a close, as is my career as a student at Tabor College. I won’t get a chance to look back upon it until February some time, but I can wait until then.
Other than the fact that I don’t know whether I will make it through all that I need to get done in the next few weeks, life is going well.
I spent some of this last weekend in Wichita with Chris’ family. It was good to feel at home with them. I watched Katie’s half time show, picked on Clinton, and tried yet again to make friends with the dog.
I am so ready for thanksgiving. I miss my sister a lot. We are planning some serious bonding time together. It will be terrible if we don’t get to do everything that we want to do. It is kind of funny, our favorite thing to do together it rent a movie that one or the other of us swears that we will hate and cram together on the couch to watch it. We normally devour about 8 to 12 chocolate cookies then moan for ten minutes before eating another dozen.
Shenandoah is going well. We start our last performance in a little over two hours from now. It is a good show, and one that I will definitely consider doing again some day. I will have to have the good voices that we have in the men’s section in order to do it though.
That’s all for now….
I know that it is scattered, but hey those are my thoughts….

No comments: