Friday, November 17, 2006

"I have seen the others, And I will no other to follow me where I'm going"

Life is flying by.
Today has been one of ups and downs.
Let me start with yesterday. It was much more pleasant than today.
I got to go to Wichita yesterday and hang out with some wonderful friends. We ate out, and then went back to a home to watch a video creation. It was good to laugh with those people. I miss my friends who have graduated. I will become one of them in les than a month, and it is a bit frightening. I am so ready though. No More Homework! (for a short while at least)
This morning I was extremely discouraged during my concert choir. I just couldn’t conduct the song that we were working on. AHHH. I picked it because I knew it would be a challenge, but something with my brain and my arms was not connected today, because I couldn’t do what I normally can. I think exhaustion has made its way to my central nervous system.
Anyway…at least the 8th grade went well today. Let me tell you, those kids can get me going like no other class can. I feel like the general preparing for battle. I want to tell myself…..
“I have seen the others, and I will no other, to follow me where I’m going” (if you haven’t heard that song, you need to.”
Well, I have to gear up for one more class.
Tally ho!

No comments: