Friday, December 01, 2006

A breath

It is 11:44, I am sitting in the Vocal office, and I am taking a breath. This week has been full of ups and downs. I began the week with trepidation and depression. I did not want to leave my family and friends after Thanksgiving. I think that Thanksgiving had given me enough time to become discouraged with the general non-committal poor work ethic of students around the holidays, and I didn’t want to deal with it.
After a week back at school, I realize that all I can do is take life one day at a time. (A fact that I have been reminding myself for quite some time now, like my ENTIRE LIFE!!!)
This weekend looks like it will be a good time to do some relaxing and also a time to get some serious amounts of homework done. I won’t have to say that for much longer now.
So, for future reminder to myself, and others if you would like:
1. Don’t panic!
2. Pray a lot
3. Read Job
4. Know that friends will support you
5. Take time to laugh every day
6. Pull one Small practical joke monthly

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

I really like your reminder list. exspecially...well, all of them. i just hope i'm not a recipient of one of those practical jokes. love ya, green McPea
p.s. i almost forgot my password..ehh...but then i figured it out. heh.