Friday, December 15, 2006

Ramblingsssss

This is the second to last day of my career as a student teacher. It is an interesting feeling. The semester has gone by so fast, that I didn’t even get a chance to notice how fast it was going. The weeks fly to the weekends, which are wonderful, but as equally short as the weeks.
The entire experience (student teaching that is) is summed up in a concert next Monday evening at in the high school gym. (the perfect, not so much, venue for a choir and band concert)
Over break (CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!) I will be working on studying for my PLT Praxis exam. Yuck!
I also want to begin working on a post which has a wonderful title. If it is good enough I will submit it to the paper for printing. It will have to be some decent writing. Better than this. I just want to join my gradually growing group of friends who write for the Free Press. (Notice the quality of alliteration in the last sentence) (Oh yah, Little A. my high school English teacher would be proud.)
So…..
I love Christmas, but I have a beef to settle with it.
What happens when I come up with a great idea for a gift, and I want to get it with another person (aka: Go halfzies) and the other person decides to up and want to get it all by themselves. It was my idea!!!!! My good idea is stolen!!!! I have to come up with a good idea, and my creative juices are not flowing as they should!!!!!
(All of the exclamation points may be annoying to read, but they truly convey my feelings on the matter)

Anyway, I am done with that rant.
Perhaps I will sing a different tune soon.
This was disjointed and somewhat un readable, but hey, so am I.

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

may i suggest a different tune? how about the theme from robin hood, you know, the one we used to whistle in the halls of high school? Or how about the tune Seven Nation Army...that's a good one!

love ya! 'Hope' your break is excellent (sorry, bad pun i know, but i am going to bed)