Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back from home

I had a lovely few days at home. It was raining this morning when I woke up. It was nice to lay in bed from 8:00 ish to 9:00 ish and dose in and out listening to the rain. It continued to rain the rest of the morning. I packed up my stuff, stuffed the pooch in her bed, and hit the road. I stopped at W-Mart to get a key (I finally remembered!) and drove the rest of the way back to the burro.

I just want to say that after this weekend Akon's song that goes like: "Nobody wanna see us together, but that don matter, cuz I love you." will always be amusing to me. If you know my sister and her boyfriend, you may get a kick out of this as well. Just imagine Lee falling asleep on the couch, and my little Asian sister sneaking up on him and singing the first line of the song complete with the Akon accent (Kind of Jamaican or Island-ish). Keep in mind that she is singing into his ear at a somewhat loud volume. Lee wants to be mad, but he is laughing too hard because she sounds so Great as an Akon impersonator. HA!

I found this brightly colored, Bob Marley reminiscent hat this weekend and I wore it to Wal-Mart today. Just want to let you know that people treat you like you are younger if you wear a weird hat.

Random Thought flying by: Did you know that Target carries fashion clothes for dogs, but only for dogs in small weight categories.... Will this encourage more dieting among dogs? Only time will tell.

No comments: