Friday, March 09, 2007

In general news:
I walked to work this morning. It was one of the most beautiful mornings that we have had this year. I wore a skirt and sandals, and the temperature was perfect. I am going to try to spend some quality time outside.

This week I am working for Brad (Tabor Choir) as his substitute while he listens to choirs in Miami or some place even warmer than here. (He tole me that it is raining there, and that makes me feel a little bit better. I hope he gets some sun shine, but that man is as happy as a lark as long as he is listening to good music.) I am so ready for spring. I love the feel of spring. Something about it just makes me feel like I can breathe easier. Like there is less pressure in life, and there is time to spend time with God, friends, and nature.

While I am talking about spring, I just want to give a shout out (I have never given a "Shout Out" before so bear with me) to daylight savings time. Mind you, I don't like falling back, but springing forward is awesome! I know that people loose an hour of sleep, but we gain another hour of light in the evening and that is wonderful!

In other news:
I am interviewing with WSU (grad school) and Salina Public Schools
I am also in the process of Applying at a couple of other places.


In shocking news:
My Kitchingroom is clean! It has not been clean since the beginning of the Tabor Phonathon which took most of my free evenings durring the week. And seriously, who wants to clean on Saturday morning. Not me!

In Good News:
I just finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia. They were just as good as when I read them when I was little. I am going to read The Hobbit next. I haven't read it yet, and I am excited to do so.

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

ooo, i like the bluuuooo! pretty! i like the 'news' sections as well. i hope you are having a good day, whenever you get this:)!