Thursday, April 19, 2007

Saving this for a busy day

So, I don't have time to post. I filled this out a long time ago and saved it for when I didn't have time to post.
Here ya go:

WHO IS THE LAST PERSON

1. You hung out with? My parents
2. Saw you cry: Someone at the Thursday performance of Over the River and Through the Woods
3. Went to the movies with you? Chris and his Family (Night at the Museum)
1. 4. You went to the mall with? Justin, Elise, Chris (For about 10 min)
5. You went to dinner with? My Family (for my sister’s Birthday)
6. You talked on the phone to? Thee Bookstore (ordering Senior Bibles for graduation)
7. Said 'I love you' to you and really meant it? Chris

W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R ?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Nose
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim (cheaper and less fat!)
4. Die in a fire or drown? Fire of Smoke Inhalation (Is that a cop out?)
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R . . .

1. Flowers or candy? Wild Flowers
2. Gray or black? Black (it is so classy)
3. Color or Black and white photos? Color (if it is quality color, then Black and White)
4. Lust or love? Love
5. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
6. M&Ms or Skittles? Skittles or Peanut Butter M&M’s
7. Staying up late or waking up early? Neither (It’s the truth. My favorite time of day is between 10:00 am and 9:00 pm. I like daylight a lot, unless it is a warm summer night.)

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R . . .

1. Sun or moon? Sun
2. Winter or Fall? Fall
3. Left or right? (Brained, or Handed?) Right for both
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? Two best friends
5. Sunny or rainy? Sunny
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla

A B O U T . Y O U

1. What time is it? 10:22
2. First and middle Name? Jennifer Kay
3. Nickname(s): Jen, Jenni, Hope, Krebs, Slick, Hot Lips, Looser (thanks sister), and Hopie (thanks Natalie)
4. What is your birth date? August 2, 1983 (Did you know that current high school freshmen were born in 1990?)
5. What do you want? To always be in God’s will
6. Where do you want to live? Anywhere, Hopefully outside of the USA for a while
7. How many kids do you want? I used to want six, now I don’t know if I want kids (No Clue)
8. You want to get married? Yes

U N I Q U E

1. Nervous habit: I bite my nails
2. Are you double jointed? No
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yes, I taught myself last summer
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? Not very well. I am working on it.
5. Can you cross your eyes? Yes
6. Do you make your bed daily? For about a month at a time, then I don’t for a while, then I do again

R A N D O M

1. Which shoe goes on first? Right (unless they are sandals and I am sitting, then which ever is closest)
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? People, Walls, Other Random Objects…
3. On the average, how much money do you carry with you? $5 or $10

O T H E R
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I always Twirl (What is the point of eating a long noodle when you cut it up?)
2. Have you ever eaten Spam? I don’t think so. If I did it was in junior high when spam was quite humorous to my good friends and I.
3. Favorite ice cream: Cookies and Cream, Coffee with chocolate chips, Vanilla
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? Three: Bran Flakes, Rice Crispies, Golden Grahams
5. What's your favorite beverage? Pepsi, Ginger ail, Grape Juice
6. What's your favorite food? Ethnic Food (Chinese, Mexican, Indian, Italian, and lots more)
7. Do you cook? Yes

I N . T H E . L A S T . M O N T H . H A V E . Y O U ?

1. Had a b/f or g/f? Yes
2. Bought something: Yes
3. Most expensive thing you bought? A Dress (a very awesome dress)
4. Sang: YES
5. Been hugged: Yes
6. Felt stupid: Probably
7. Missed someone: Yes
8. Got drunk: No
9. Danced crazy: Yes
10. Gotten your hair cut: Yes
11. Cried: Yes
12. Lied: No
13. Snuck out of the house: No (sneaking out of one’s own house is a bit… pointless)

2 comments:

none said...

niiice.

none said...

yup. i was referring to that movie. i'm glad you're not the sort of person who would require entertainment from a movie to think it worthwhile.

i'm not sure which two you'd have...based only on the probabilities and not at all on personal knowledge, i'd guess music for your interest and jack johnson for your music. or switchfoot.