Monday, April 09, 2007

Yes No Maybe So

Do you ever feel like you are going round in circles chasing something? That is how I feel today.

Easter was great.

Friday-we went to Salina and drove around with my mom and sister. Then we went back to my house in Mac and ate Chinese food. We watched Open Season with my family. Then Chris and I watched Lady in the Water. His movies keep getting weirder and weirder.

Saturday-we went to Wichita to see Chris' family. The entire family was there. (both sides.) It was a colorful evening. I wish that we all weren't so tired. Everyone under the age of 24 looked like they were going to pass out.

Sunday-we lead music at our sunrise service at the reservoir. (my hands have never been so cold) It was 20 degrees out there. Then we went to 1st for church. Chris did a great job with the music. The choir sounded great! Then in the afternoon we went back to my parents house. We had a relaxing time there and then Kati and I died our hair. Mine is just a bit redder than my natural color, and hers is just a bit blacker than her natural color. It was a success.

Monday-not much has happened, just a lot of working and a lot of getting ready for senior night tonight.

I need a Nap

3 comments:

Mrs. Buller said...

hmm, i'm glad you decided on what to do with you hair. i can't wait to see it.

ya wanna come over and eat peeps sometime? ...i got some...

none said...

so, you're coming to the last saturday of april party?

any thoughts on a movie?

none said...

your comment made me laugh. props for that, i haven't laughed a lot lately.