Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hickups strike again

So, I have the guilty pleasure of listening to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning. So, this morning while he was beginning to talk about last night's American Idol performances he got the hick ups. The entire show halted to talk about different ways to get rid of the hick ups. He even had Al hold his earl lobe and tap on his wrist six times. There were also suggestions to stand on his head and drink a glass of water, be frightened by Big Al, lay upside down on the sofa, and any number of other things.
All that I can say, is the only fool proof way that I have found to rid myself of the hick ups is to drink water from the opposite side of the glass. DO NOT try to do this standing upright. I have seen people try this. IT DOES NOT WORK. You will wind up with water all down the front of you.

No comments: