Tuesday, June 12, 2007

?Quien? ?Donde? ?Porque?

So,
The duplex that I haven't written about, but thought that I might move into fell through. This has been a long line of falling through. I am going north again today to look at a couple more places. Hopefully new roommate and I will find something that we like that is available. (Thanks Lenky!)

I am going to look at another car today. I am also going to call about a couple more. Every day I keep going back and forth about fixing little Timmy. Seriously, I wanna quit all of this madness!!! I know that it is crazy, but I keep praying that someone will just drop the perfect car in my lap. (I believe in miracles)

Despite all of the drama, I am remaining mostly worry free. God has given me a super amazing peace about the entire situation. I am still having problems with the whole patience part of things, but at least I am not dwelling on the Poopyness of the situation.

Fact: It is extremely hard to be motivated to pack up ones apartment, when one does not have a moving destination.
Fact: One should not write important phone numbers down on ones hand and then use the restroom which requires the washing of hands. One will loose the phone number.

3 comments:

Becky said...

i'm so sorry to read about little timmy. :( well, he's been a good car for quite a few years, huh? anyways, i hope your summer is looking up.

none said...

i have a phone number you may be interested in re: a car.

though i'm not sure if car is still available or not.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to be motivated to pack up one's apartment even IF one has a moving destination and date, and that date is only a little over two weeks away!