Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ha, I can post!!!

For all of those people who have written me on facebook, who also read this blog, I am sorry that I can't reply to you. The computer won't let me.

Anyway...

So this past week and weekend was great. I spent wonderful times with my family. We went to Cottonwood Falls to eat catfish and listen to a town blue-grass get together. It was a truly good experience. We also went out to the bestest Mexican place ever and ate the bestest enchiladas ever! Good food, good times, good company.

I was kind of bummed on Tuesday. I was back up in my northern apartment and had just read my devotions about the pharasees giving Jesus a hard time about his life (a common occurance), when there was a "nock at my chamber door" (common quote by Jenna). I opened my door expecting to see Chris' family, but instead of them it was CHRIS, 100% in the flesh. I was so surprised. I was also so broken up about him surprising me that I immediately started crying and almost shut the door in his face.

We had a wonderful day. ate little burgers for lunch. drove around and got aquainted with this town. ate Italian for super and all in all had a fulfilling day of rest and good conversation.

God knew exactly what I needed. He isn't just talking big when He says that He will suply all of our needs. I didn't understand His timing on this ocasion until after the visit, because I thought that my needs were more urgent than He did, but He waited until I was receptive to His will and then He gifted me with the company I had longed for.

No comments: