Monday, July 30, 2007

Sad Strainge Little Car: part 27

So,

Throughout the entire month of June, I had the predicament of deciding whether I wanted to fix my car or not. I opted to not make payments on a new car, and instead fixed my car. I had to get an entire new air compressor for the circulation system in my car. It takes care of: Drying, Cooling, Air conditioner, Heater, Defrost, and many other helpful things

On the way back from my new home a couple of days ago, I realized something. I couldn't get the car to cool. The air conditioner was like a hand dryer blowing directly in my face. I tried every method I could think of to fix it. I tried circulating from the outside, inside, on max, not on max, from the vent, with no cooling power on, and with cooling power on. NOTHING.

Today, I am stranded at my parents house. My dad had meetings in the burro, so he took my car to see if they could FIX IT. Hopefully it will be fixed for free and in one day.

I am not keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

Poor, poor Timmy. sad little wretch that he is i hope he is back and running again soon. we've had some good times together!