Friday, October 12, 2007

It's official

Well,
It's official, My parents finally made the trek to Indiana, land of milk and honey, or at least "land of blueberries and sweet corn." Yes, I know, it took many months to get there, but they have finally left their lovely native state to journey far back to their childhood homes.

The only bad part of it is that I wanted to go to. It is a rough thing not being able to go somewhere when you want to. Man... If I made a list of all of the places that I want to go, but can't get to I would be old before the list was done and then I wouldn't have time to visit any of them.

Maybe I will stop wishing and start scraping and saving some money to get to some of those far off lands that are calling my name. It is time... it is definitely time for more stamps in my passport.

No comments: