Monday, November 19, 2007

Thankful

I am thankful that every day I wake up, get out of bed, eat breakfast, and am able to transport myself to work.
I am thankful that I have a network of loving family and friends.
I am thankful for all of my letters to and from Amy.
I am thankful that I have a choir to sing in after a year of choral fasting.
I am thankful what when I am sick, I can go out and get vitamins, herbs, and medicines to make me better.
I am thankful that I was brought up in a home that taught me the importance of working for what you believe in rather than what the world thinks is valuable.
I am thankful that I have the mental capabilities to accomplish all that I have and even more to come.
I am thankful for supportive teachers.
I am thankful for the kids I teach, even the yahoos and the brats.

I am thankful for the God who loves me, the Lord who saved me, and the Spirit who guides me.

I am thankful

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

Whoa! New Page! (like how i'm stating the obvious, like, 'did you get a haircut?')

i too am thankful. so thankful. thanks for reminding me to be.

p.s. i'm currently listening to sheep go to heaven...the part you don't like:)