Friday, December 07, 2007

So glad for Friday

It is finally Friday. I know that it has been a long time since I have posted, but it hasn't been for some very good reasons.

First of all I am engaged as of last Saturday evening! It is a beautiful story, and I don't want to spoil it with the shortness of my time right now. Sometime I will write it down and give it all the consideration that it deserves.

This weekend should be a lovely weekend. We are going to Clinton's concert in W tonight. He is waltzing with a little cheerleader, and I am told that he is pretty good at it. Then on Saturday I get to attend the somethingth annual Christmas at mama Rooses house where me and my girly friends from college go to make Christmas goodies all day long. It is a wonderful tradition. I get to go to the Ball Game. Then Sunday will be back to church, and finally to the Tabor Christmas Festival.

Ah, the weeks before Christmas are Creeping by!!! I should probably wrap some of the Gifts that I have gotten. I love the holidays, and the focus on family and change of pace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Congrats!!
2) Where's the phone call?!
3) I love you!

Becky said...

bad news...i'll be in salt lake city from june 27 - july 5. :(

none said...

thanks for the sharf. i like it lots.