Sunday, February 03, 2008

super bowl commericals

Well, I thought that the commercials this year were not as wonderful as they have been in years past. There were some good ones, and there were some that made me want to crawl into a hole and mourn the state of man kind.

Favorites of mine,
Coca Cola where Stewie and Underdog were fighting for the coca cola bottle and the Charlie Brown balloon got it!
The E-trade commercial where the baby hired a clown with his "Extra Cash" but regretted his choice because he underestimated the "creepy factor"
The Budweiser commercial that was a rocky spoof when the Clydsdale doesn't make the team and then trains for the "big league"
I also loved the car commercial where the squirl was about to get run over and the camera panned to all of the screaming annimals. Very good!

Low points:
The Amp Commercial... Need I say more?
The Sales Genie commercials Both of them, but mostly the one with the pandas

Other than that... CRAP the Giants just scored! If they win, I will not be super happy. And you may not hear from me tomorrow, because I will be mourning the loss of the only NFL team that I have cared about since I was in Elementary school and I liked the Bears because my family thought that it was cute that I could talk like Mike Ditka.

Also, overtime would not be good, because I am in The burro right now, and I don't want to have to drive back So late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry daughter, I feel your pain, I always feel your pain. However, I am glad the GIANTS scored. I am Glad the GIANTS won. Love Ya

Pops